Sunday, January 20, 2013

In 1988 I traveled with my buddy, Mike, to Europe for three months after graduating from college. We hitched around the West coast of Ireland and spent the night in a tent on the beach close to a little village. The next morning we got up early and hiked for several miles, and if memory serves, finally ended up waving down a bus and getting a lift to Dublin. In any case, this picture was taken that morning as we were hiking away from the village. My artist father, Cal Capener, recently painted my photograph and here it is. An excellent rendering of that little cottage.

2 comments:

  1. Wow ... that's impressive! Beautiful painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I delight in, cause I discovered exactly what I was having a look
    for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God
    Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

    Also visit my webpage: bmi chart for men

    ReplyDelete